The revolutionary camera that adapts like the human eye.Android Phone - The Samsung Galaxy S9 is the phone that's supposed to lead the charge where the Galaxy S8, one of the best phones we've ever tested, left off - but it's not as much of an upgrade, even though it's our top pick for best camera phone.
|Samsung Galaxy S9|
Dual ApertureCapture stunning pictures in bright daylight and super low light. Our category-defining Dual Aperture lens adapts like the human eye. It's able to automatically switch between various lighting conditions with ease—making your photos look great whether it's bright or dark, day or night.
Embrace the big screen experience.The 18.5:9 display ratio gives you a cinematic view. While the stereo speakers tuned by AKG and enhanced with Dolby Atmos offer pure, surround sound.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Review
FEATURES & SPECSOperating System
- Android (8.0) Oreo
- Galaxy S9: 5.8” Quad HD+ Super AMOLED (2960x1440) 570 ppi1
- Galaxy S9+: 6.2” Quad HD+ Super AMOLED (2960x1440) 529 ppi1
- Infinity Display: a near bezel-less, full-frontal, edge-to-edge screen
- Default resolution is Full HD+ and can be changed to Quad HD+ in Settings.
Memory & Storage
- Up to 64GB2
- Up to 400 GB storage expansion2
Dimensions & weight
- Galaxy S9: 5.8” / Dimensions: 147.7 x 68.7 x 8.5 mm Weight: 163 g
- Galaxy S9+: 6.2” / Dimensions: 158.1 x 73.8 x 8.5 mm Weight: 189 g
- Galaxy S9+ only Wide camera angle
- Galaxy S9+ only Telephoto camera with F2.4 aperture, 12MP AF sensor & FOV: 45˚
- Super Speed Dual Pixel 12MP AF sensor
- Sensor size: 1/2.55”
- Pixel size: 1.4µm
- Sensor ratio: 4:3
- Dual Aperture: F1.5 mode/ F2.4 mod
- 8MP AF sensor
- Sensor size: 1/3.6"
- Pixel size: 1.22µm
- Sensor ratio: 4:3
- F1.7 aperture
- 10nm 64-bit Octa-Core Processor *2.8GHz + 1.7GHz (Maximum Clock Speed, Performance Core + Efficiency Core)3
- 10nm 64-bit Octa-Core Processor *2.7GHz + 1.7GHz (Maximum Clock Speed, Performance Core + Efficiency Core)3
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG
- Dual Audio: connect two Bluetooth devices to the Galaxy S9 or S9+ to play audio through the two devices simultaneously.
- Recording quality is improved with the High AOP Mic that minimizes distortion in noisy environments.
- *AOP: Acoustic Overload Point
- Galaxy S9: 3000 mAh
- Galaxy S9+: 3500 mAh
- Enhanced 4x4 MIMO/CA, LAA, LTE Cat.18
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, 1024QAM
- Bluetooth® v5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), ANT+, USB type-C, NFC, location (GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou)
- *Galileo and BeiDou coverage may be limited. BeiDou may not be available for certain countries
- Iris sensor
- Pressure sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- Gyro sensor
- Geomagnetic sensor
- Hall sensor
- HR sensor
- Proximity sensor
- RGB light sensor
- USB Type-C
- DisplayPort 4K 60 fps
- Main body: Glass; Accents: Aluminum
- Fast Charging on wired and wireless
- Wireless charging compatible with WPC and PMA
Galaxy S9 and S9+ Prices Compared
Samsung Galaxy S9 | S9+
4/ 5Oleh Admin